Wednesday, October 03, 2007

splittt =)

well mostar was great i had a amazing time there!! we have been in zenica for almost two days now and i love it here people are great! Today we drove an hour or so to Split in Croatia. I slept the whole way there because i was so tired, i had a bad dream that y passport got lost and i couldnt leave but then i woke up and katie was there for me hahah=). Today our tour guide Ivana told us all about the history of Diocleaseans summer palace that made up most of the center of split. My ears started to hurt because the decrease of air pressure or something i dont know. AFter the tour we split up and went SHOPPING i got a skirt and a purse and shannon a present. We are leaving tomorrow bright and early YAYY not!! I'm going to miss everyone here!=(. I'm starting to get a little home sick, we are here for only four day=(