Monday, October 15, 2007

It all seems surreal!

It's been a full week since we came home, and I still can't believe all that we did and saw in such a short amount of time! To all the youth and teachers in Bosnia i Hercegovina - a huge HVALA!! The experiences that you provided for us, the classrooms you shared with us, the entertaining and socializing, the wonderful hosting, and delicious foods - it truly was amazing!! I'd also like to thank the State Dept., and all those associated with this program for giving us these once-in-a-lifetime experiences! Everytime I look at all 500 plus photos that I have, it hardly seems possible that I really did travel to your homeland and experince all these things myself. It's back to the real world of school and family, but this trip and all the wonderful experiences we shared will forever remain with me. I'd also like to thank the 4 great kids and 2 super adults that went with me - you helped shape this trip into the memorable one that it was. Vidimo se! (Until we meet again!)