Difficulty with the cyrillic keyboard, not a great typist anyway and
difficulty getting to an internet connection have impaired my blogging ability
somewhat. But let me tell you that all the cameras in the world cannot begin
to show the breathtaking beauty of this country as we travel (usually 4 hours
at a time!) from one town to another. Their mts. are HUGE, their countryside
beautiful, the roads treacherous (and breathtaking!!), citites are very
crowded and BIG!!! This little town of Livno is just my size!!! All our host
families have been gracious and I can't wait to get home and share all my
photos. Yes, I'm sorry to say that you will be invited to come and see my
travelogue. :) We have visited 2 castles from the middles ages and hope to see
the pyramid very soon. Tomorrow we go to the Croastian coast of Split - where
the Bosnians go to the beach! Can't wait. Hopefully, I'll be able to write
again tomorrow. As of now, I think Mark is hungry for dinner so I'll be
signing off. But I did want to let everyone know that I hadn't been left in
Mostar - just unable to get to an internet connection.