Thursday, September 27, 2007
hi everyone!
i'm having a great time here everyone is soo nice.
I'm now staying with Marina and she so awsome! I have met lots of cute boys. Today we saw Srebrenik castle it was amazing, i took lots of pictures so i can show everyone at home =]
We went to Red Cross to give them clothes and we also visited two schools. AT the school the kids pretty much treated us like celebrity. We got pictures with them and they asked us for our emails and to sign their arms. We had a long journey to Tuzla but i slept to whole way there. Here we are surounded by lots of hills and mountains which is gorgeous and nothing I have ever seen before. The Food here is OH MY GOSH AMAZING!! i love it so much i wish i could bring it back to America. I miss my family and friends so much and hopeing i can bring them stuff back IF IT FITS IN MY SUITE CASE!!!