Thursday, October 02, 2008
Well, todays the big day for some of us first time Bosnian visitors. I guess I should begin packing but I still have no idea what I want to include. No problem, if I forget anything I am sure someone will help me to find it on the other end.
I am really excited to be going to Bosnia at long last. I just read that Aleksandar will be away. I am sorry to hear that but life goes on, doesn't it? I look forward to seeing everyone who will be around during our visit. Thank you, one and all, for making me feel welcome even before I touch your country.
In eager anticipation, I remain,
Larry, the driver
PS Thanks to Aleksandar for changing the weather for our visit.
I think he is the responsible one. If not, thank whomever it was. Will you teach me the trick so that I can become a hero and make with the good weather when we return to the USA?