| Tuesday: We went to the school again in Banja Luka and did a culture workshop...it was very fun. We learned about a new way of living and a different language. Then we ate lunch and met up later that night at Club Mistique. It was prett cool. Wednesday: We left Banja Luka and it was very sad. I miss them already. We got to Livno and ate a really good food. I was stuffed. Then we toured the city and got to see a mini waterfall with huge orange fish. After that we toured more. We met our familys. They were great. Thursday: We went to Tomislavgrad where we met some really cool people. We went to a school and I felt like a rock star...it was so interesting. Everyone wanted pictures and email and facebook. I had lots of fun today. I will miss the people here. |