Saturday, October 11, 2008
Hello everyone,
Larry, the driver back on the blog. Sorry I haven't been on for about a week but I have been busy shifting gears. Actually I have been having fun, renewing old acquaintances and getting to really know my traveling companions. By the way, the word I could not remember last Friday night after 30 some hours with out sleep and with 5 spoiled teens was "Turkeys". I
Lets try this again, "It is tough to soar like an eagle when you are surronded by turkeys". It is still true.
As far as the trip, it is everything I expected and more. The Bosnian people are really wonderful. The scenery is delightful, food delicious and the history is facinating. I won't write about specifics, that is best left to the young voyagers but suffice to say I have been treated royally, only as expected since I was dubbed "The King" by the 2006 Bosnian students although I never knew why, still don't.
Please view this blog as my daily assignment since it is very dificult at time to locate the Internet and even more difficult to find a computer. Mark, the big kahuna, is very generous with his computer if and when we find connectivity, such as right now.
I will sign off and who knows, you may hear from me again before I return to the U. S. A. on October 23.
For now, thank you to everyone for your many kindnesses.
Larry, The Driver