Friday, October 24, 2008
Well, Good Morning Everyone,
Larry, The Driver here once again,
I arrived back in the U. S. A. late yesterday afternoon after a very busy and tiring, for an older person, 3 weeks on the road.
As most readers know, the first 2 weeks were spent visiting the wonderful people of Bosnia. As I stated in an earler blog, I won't get into specifics but on the whole, the trip was amazing. I really enjoyed seeing all the wonderful young people I have the priviledge of knowing and also many of their families, who went all out to make out trip so enjoyable.
A really big "THANK YOU" to everyone in Bosnia for all the kindnesses shown to our band of traveling ragamuffins.
I completed my travels by visiting Ireland for a few days for what I thought would be a rest. Boy, was I wrong.
Anyway, please, from both countries, don't let these friendships end.
I must go now, perhaps to take a nap, but not before I again publicly thank Mark Manno, for giving me the opportunity to meet so many terrific people and enjoy the hospitality of all in Bosnia.
Larry, The Driver