Sunday, October 08, 2006
Having a great time in Mostar
Hello! After spending some time on the goregous coast of Croatia we made our way back in to Bosnia to spend some time with Aida in Mostar. We are finishing up our trip in Mostar and I would like to thank Aida for being a wonderful hostess and showing us all around the old city of Mostar. It's very nice here, there is a bridge in the center of town that is really something to see at night when it is all lit up. Last night we had coffee at a very cool cafe where you sit on big fluffy pillows and enjoy the sounds of the river flowing behind you. We've done some walking this morning and have visited all of the various shops and vendors. Later today we'll be heading back to Sarajevo, so I'm sad to say that means our trip will be ending soon.
I had really had an amazing time here in Bosnia. It is a beautiful country with some wonderful people living here. I want to thank each of the groups in the cities for taking the time to show Mark and I around in your towns. It was great to experience so many different cities, and very interesting to note the differences in each. They are all unique in their own way, and I had a fabulous time in each. The common thread was how much pride each group had in their particular city. I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to experience so much of Bosina first hand. Thank you all again!