skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
4-H Bosnia Program
On-line Blog for the Delaware 4-H/Bosnia Youth Leadership Participants.
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Igor riding the sky bike at the Franklin Institute
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
2008 4-H Delegates to Bosnia
2008 Bosnian Delegation
2007 Bosnian Delegation
2007 4-H Delegates to Bosnia
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2008
(72)
►
October
(50)
►
September
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
2007
(83)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(46)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
January
(3)
▼
2006
(76)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(9)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(25)
"I live this far away." We miss you. Please come ...
Hrvoje and Mike at the Eastern State Penitentiary.
"We hear scary noies" at the Eastern State Peniten...
Visiting the Knollwood Afterschool Program. Every...
Knollwood Afterschool Program. The kids were lear...
Chris, Valentino, Hrvoje, Igor and Elijah standing...
Yes, definitely keep these pictures and info about...
Hello, everyone on both sides of the BIG pond. I ...
hi guys i just wanna tell you that i was very happ...
Keeps the news and photos coming!!
From Mark
we´ll be back
No title
eh, ice cream in Main Street was so delicious! But...
black & white...
News Article, Bosnian Teens Hosted by 4-H
News Article, DE 4-H Families Host Bosnian Teens
Igor wanted to see how he would look with longer h...
Hrvoje and Kenny- Ok.. Now I thought I was seeing ...
Igor riding the sky bike at the Franklin Institute
I am sad
Darko and Officer Doughty of the Millsboro ...
Having some fun at the Teen Conference Wee...
Ben and Darko outside Darko's new favorite shoppi...
Ben Simmons and the three teachers as they le...
►
April
(23)
►
March
(10)