Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hello, everyone on both sides of the BIG pond. I have recently returned from a visit to Ireland and Northern Ireland and am slowly catching up on the news. It was a very good trip. Before I forget, congratulations to Bosnia - Herzegovina for finishing 3rd in the Eurovision song contest. This contest covers all of Europe and voting was too complicated for a humble guy like me to understand but I watched the finals from Ireland and at least knew the order of finish for the top three spots. From the recent additions to the blog, it appears as if the bond created by the program is still growing. That is a wonderful thing. That bond, so evident early in the program, was the first indication, to me anyway, that this program was going to be truly successful. You, Bosnian Students and Teachers, are an amazing group and I am proud to have had the honor to be your chauffer for a time. Keep smiling and working, get all the school work completed and your programs started. Mark, as you know already, is quite a task master, so he will be on top of the work to be done. You will want to keep his blood pressure down. Have a wonderful summer and think of your U. S. families often. Again, thank you for all that I gained by getting to know all of you. Larry, The driver