Monday, May 22, 2006

From Mark

It's great to hear that everyone has such fond memories of Delaware. Believe me, we miss all of you also. I think if I put a "tour" of Bosnia together it would sell out in a flash. Everyone wants to come! I just got back from Atlanta. I had Katie with me as well as Jordan, Terry Lopez and Shirley Alloway. Doug Crouse was there also. We had a pretty great time and of course the topic of conversation was all of you! As for the return visit to Bosnia, while it is not yet set in stone, I'm proposing the dates of October 1-October 8. I'll have this firmed up in a week or two so Lejla can begin the plans she needs to make. Promise me it won't be snowing! This will give you time to get settled in school in September and get your projects underway. Much more to come on that also. As for who is coming with me I can't answer at this time, because I just don't know. It all depends on how much is left in the budget etc. We won't know that for a little while. If I brought everyone that wanted to come though, we'd have 40-50! I know that you are all still catching up with your school work and preparing for finals. In the next couple of weeks though we'll start talking about your projects to see where you are and what you need to be successful. Keep posting to the blog. We all want to keep up with all you are doing. Newspaper articles about the project are still being printed! There was one in the Newark Post on Thursday. Take care, study hard and keep thinking of us!