Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year to all!!

Since this is my winter break (Dec. 23-Jan.1) i've had a little time to catch up on the blog entries and wonderful slide show of Mark and Katy's trip to Bosnia. I'm truly envious! But it was great of them to blog their trip's memories and post their pictures. It almost (well, no, not really!) made me feel as if I had gone along with them. I miss all of you so much. Each year, I send Christmas cards with a family newsletter. I must tell you that this year I shamelessly filled it with my experiences from last spring. Keep the blog filled - keep your great projects going. I look forward to reading about all of you in the future. And remember, if you need a place to stay when you come to visit - contact me. May the New Year bring peace, happiness from within, love in abundance, and health to enjoy it all.