Hi my dear!
All I want to say is that we should keep this blog updated for a very long time...
If anyone has some interesting news or information, let them appear on the blog. KIC (keep in contact) :)
I´ve found a software for city mapping....so now I am trying to make a detailed map of my city, and after I make that I will use my knowledge from our lessons in the U.S. , to do the Community Mapping. I will send you a copy when (if?) I finish it.
I wish you all the best in the new year. My mates and I will celebrate by my house, you all are invited :)
I have attached some pics...just to make sure you don´t forget me and my beautiful city(on the pics you can see Livno, but that´s not polluted air, only fog, becuase I was taking the pictures in the morning) and country.
Toni the Photomaniac