Tuesday, May 06, 2008
DUDE!!! We're home!!!!
Sorry for not writing before, but for some reason I couldn't sign in before while we were in the U.S. But I made it from my computer.
Well let me tell you, it's not easy to go back to routine after a month of a team life. I had the best time of my life. I tried things I never thought I'd try and seen places that many people only dream of. I wanna tell you all that you were an amazing team. Everyone. Bosnians> I'll never forget you and I'll make sure we see each other as often as possible. Americans> Congradulations, you've done an amazing job. You lived thought that month again and said goodbye to 21 heads that you made happy for a month. I'll hope I'll see you again.
I'll let you know when Banja Luka starts their project.(as soon as we get some sleep).
see ya'